Madden Elite Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forte, Jacobs, Gerrard, Shockey, Matt Jones, Dolphins Block

3 posters

Go down

Forte, Jacobs, Gerrard, Shockey, Matt Jones, Dolphins Block Empty Forte, Jacobs, Gerrard, Shockey, Matt Jones, Dolphins Block

Post  Swag4Daze Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 am

UPDATE: I have both Matt Forte AND Brandon Jacobs who are both 90 A potential and 23 and 26 years old respectively. I'd like to get rid of Jacobs because he doesn't quite suit my style of play so make me a offer as I am open to about anything. 1 of 2 players with 99 truck rating. Get him while you can!
Also trying to get rid of David Gerrard. I have Drew Brees and a quality backup like that is not necessary.

All my players are available for the right price.

Looking for another BIG play WR. I have 7 WR's at the moment, and do not need another mediocre reciever so dont bother.

Also looking for another 80+ rated LB'er or young A potential CB

Last edited by Swag4Daze on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : u)
Swag4Daze
Swag4Daze

Back to top Go down

Forte, Jacobs, Gerrard, Shockey, Matt Jones, Dolphins Block Empty Re: Forte, Jacobs, Gerrard, Shockey, Matt Jones, Dolphins Block

Post  cjok1051 Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:14 pm

I have Roy Williams available he is a 84 overall
I also have P.Harvin, but the deal would have to be very good.

Interested in

M.Jones
J.Shockey

Take a look and let me know
cjok1051
cjok1051

Back to top Go down

Forte, Jacobs, Gerrard, Shockey, Matt Jones, Dolphins Block Empty Re: Forte, Jacobs, Gerrard, Shockey, Matt Jones, Dolphins Block

Post  Swag4Daze Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:39 pm

I'd love to get ahold of Percy. Tell me what you need to make that happen. I'm willing to part with draft picks as well. Let me know what ya think!
Swag4Daze
Swag4Daze

Back to top Go down

Post  Swag4Daze Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:13 pm

updated
Swag4Daze
Swag4Daze

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Interested in Forte, what position you want.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post  cjok1051 Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:08 am

Interested in Gerrad and Shocky... Hit me up. You know what I've got.
cjok1051
cjok1051

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down