Madden Elite Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Complaints"

3 posters

Go down

"Complaints" Empty "Complaints"

Post  Beantown88 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 am

Just putting this out there to see what everyone thinks..

I've been in leagues in the past where there was a "complaint" section and found that it does nothing but create problems for a league. By putting it in the open, that owner is scrutinized for the league to see, whether it is true or not. From there, if the owner simply doesn't give a damn about the league, he can sabotage his team before leaving (I've seen an owner drop most of their players, trade most of their team away for draft picks then quit, and create multiple accounts on the site to come on and trash talk). We don't want this happening in this league because we want to make this a great league to play in, and one where we have 32 owners from start to finish!

I suggest removing that "complaint" section of the site, and just inform all owners that if they have ANY problems, to PM the Commish or any members of the Admin who can help them out. This way it can be dealt with privately and the Commish can speak to the person who is acting inappropriately and determine what to do with them from there..
Beantown88
Beantown88

Back to top Go down

"Complaints" Empty Re: "Complaints"

Post  tikibarber2115 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:37 pm

agreed
tikibarber2115
tikibarber2115

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Yea sounds good I already went ahead and removed that section. If anyone has a problem they can contact me privately through XBL or a PM on here
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddenelite.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum