Madden Elite Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New England Patriots

2 posters

Go down

New England Patriots Empty New England Patriots

Post  Admin Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 am

post your scouting report on this team
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddenelite.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New England Patriots Empty Re: New England Patriots

Post  xx dook xx Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Offense: Has a few plays that he likes that he will run a lot. 90% passes with much of it being play action. He'll usually sprint to one sideline with Vince Young for no reason - much of the game I sent only 3 pass rushers (2 contains and a spy) and still had excellent pressure because he was just never in the pocket. His receivers have incredible speed (Randy Moss, Hester, Ginn) so you have to be careful about leaving them in single coverage. His 3 scores were all plays where he just outran me, scores of 61, 63, and 73 yards. James Davis starts at RB but is used sparingly.

Defense: Almost exclusively 4-6, regardless of the offensive call. I saw a good mix of man and zone. He is tough over the short middle and sidelines, but the purple zone and the deep blue seams will almost always be open. He users DE Burgess and takes a ridiculously wide angle. This brings good pressure and makes it hard to run tosses or screens to the right side of the field, but makes running right at him incredibly easy.

Sp Teams: Hester returning kicks -- didn't break any today but I'm guessing he will score a few by seasons end.

xx dook xx

Back to top Go down