Madden Elite Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detroit Lions

3 posters

Go down

Detroit Lions Empty Detroit Lions

Post  Admin Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 am

post your scouting report on this team
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddenelite.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Detroit Lions Empty Re: Detroit Lions

Post  R Kritikal 916 Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Great overall player, very sim, plays real

One thing I will say, HE USES BARBER OFTEN, had double the catches then his other 4 targets COMBINED, also rushed for 13 times, 5 rushes by his other 2 RBs.

Rushing is good, Barber does fumble sometimes, mixes it up well with rushing through the middle or off tackle.

Most of his passes were to Barber around the line of scrimmage, sometimes in the backfield, did run some screens as well.

Defense is solid, can miss tackles at times when running off tackle or sweeps, causing big plays to happen, but I was stuffed many occasions.

Passing defense is good, didn't get any long ones, and had a pick on me

Specials teams is solid, got it in the endzone or near everytime with kickoffs, my longest return was about to the 35. His returning was so-so, stopped him at the 20ish a couple times.

Overall great game, thanks.
R Kritikal 916
R Kritikal 916

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Runs with Barber very well, his quickness is deceiving. Fast safeties are helpful in stopping him. Runs a lot of bootlegs after he pounds with Barber and it can catch you off guard. Overall, hes a great runner. That's his gameplan, and it can be tough to stop. I locked his WR's down so he ran out of options. If you make him one dimensional it makes it easier to get Barber down.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down