Madden Elite Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing SIM

5 posters

Go down

Playing SIM Empty Playing SIM

Post  MethoSauRuS Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Eagleman97 was complaining that I was not playing sim at random points in the game because I ran a bootleg every now and then, even though he did it 10 times more then I did. I never once ran it with pat white, I just use the bootleg to catch him overpursuing. He complained that bootlegs were not sim for some reason.

I was winning by a large margin and the entire second half I completely let off the gas and ran it to end the game. I never shoved the win in his face by showboating or boosting stats. I ran it just like I am supposed to.

I just am posting this because I don't want rumors going around that I don't play sim.

I play sim just how its stated. I run very different plays, different formations, and I run it a lot. Once I get out to a comfortable margin, I completely stop being aggressive and end the game.

I did blow him out, but I played completely fair and legitimate, just straight sim.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Playing SIM Empty Re: Playing SIM

Post  whYte N0iSE Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:31 pm

The truth is that ppl talk shit when they cant beat you. After my first game the guy said "you scramble too much" lol. Well lets see when your constantly blitzing corners off the LOS and my line sucks at blocking im going to move, so what im suppose to do stay in the pocket and take the sack, i dont think so. And you know what man, pat white is a scrambling QB and i wouldnt blame you one bit if you wanted to run play action all the time, how is that not sim cuz i guarantee if it was working thats what theyd be doing in miami every play lol. Its still sim for the QB to run as long as its not the same play over and over and over, thats what it means to not be sim, but in my view everything else is game.

EXCEPT NANOS, ppl who nano have no true skillz, if you want that much pressure then blitz like a champ
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeah, that's what our QBs are ment for, I just didn't think anyone would complain about play action when they do it every time with jake delhomme
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 pm

lol jake, my OLB's would pancake his ass on playaction
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:39 pm

yeah I got 4 sacks with dumervil on him

he better not do the same thing to u and Ernie Sims or hes gonna get knocked the f out, funny how you got owen daniels out for the season with him
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 pm

I hate when ppl act like my plan is to just run around ha, NO, i just aint going to stand there and let you sack me. Thatd be like if i got in a fight and just let you punch me in the face without trying to move lol. Haters are going to hate man when they cant beat you....let them hate.
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  whYte N0iSE Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 pm

hell yeah it was his only tack of the game too lol shouldnt come in on a slant agaisnt my man ernie
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post  keg43 Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:54 am

28 rushing attempts and 14 passing attempts...sounds sim to me!
tough not to win big when you rush for 280yds.
keg43
keg43

Back to top Go down

Post  xx dook xx Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am

The biggest problem I have with scrambling QBs is when people throw from a pure sprint. NFL QBs NEVER do that and the accuracy is way too high this game.

Aside from that, rolling out and passing on the (non-sprint) run, sprinting around and planting your feet, or just straight taking off is cool with me.

xx dook xx

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 am

A QB that can run and throw is what teams in the NFL have to deal with and prepare for all the time (Romo, Mcnabb, Young). I don't see any problem with it. Its when people run every time and that's all they do that I can see it not being sim. There's no Vick so it won't happen.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

Back to top Go down

Post  PollitoCano Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 pm

scrambling is sim.. and you can run as may play actions as you can.. what we can complain is when you run to sidelines and then pass... that's cheating in madden... when you do this the AI messes and the receivers get wide open... so if you are running with qb run.. or play action but dont run tod sidelines and then pass
PollitoCano
PollitoCano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum