New Plan for this franchise

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: New Plan for this franchise

Post  keg43 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:20 pm

I think you might be underestimating the guys this league dbake. Take a look at the trade block activity. There are a lot of viewings for the teams and at least 20 guys have posted rosters which tells me they are serious. The original deadline for week one was for tonight and if you see people online today you should push for them to get their games in by sending the messages online. Now that xmas is over you have a week before new years to build a quality waiting list. Post it in the forums and scrimmage guys to make sure their style of play is right for the league. They'll take over any team drafted and make adjustments to their team if they're a serious owner.
keg43
keg43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cjok1051 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:34 pm

keg43 wrote:I think you might be underestimating the guys this league dbake. Take a look at the trade block activity. There are a lot of viewings for the teams and at least 20 guys have posted rosters which tells me they are serious. The original deadline for week one was for tonight and if you see people online today you should push for them to get their games in by sending the messages online. Now that xmas is over you have a week before new years to build a quality waiting list. Post it in the forums and scrimmage guys to make sure their style of play is right for the league. They'll take over any team drafted and make adjustments to their team if they're a serious owner.

Agreed!
cjok1051
cjok1051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Browns guy is going to quit too, hes not even gold. Probly more people in it will leave too.

We have to restart, its looking bleak.

Unless we all go find more owners, I doubt this will work.

Stop saying another draft would be horrible, just takes one more night. Not a big deal.
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  For3and1 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Another draft would take another 4 hours of stairing at a tv screen which I really dont want to unless if I have to. Even if we start over it's guarenteed that this would happen again.
For3and1
For3and1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keg43 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Another draft isn't horrible but default rosters are! I promise if I do another draft it won't be with this league. Methosaurus are you one of the commissioners or just a player who wasn't happy with his draft. You suggested default rosters like 3 times as the Vikings. Do really miss AP and Harvin that much right now? Have you even played your first game? Sorry but I have to call you out right now.
keg43
keg43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MethoSauRuS on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 pm

just so you know...

I HATE THE VIKINGS

I had to pick them because they were all that was left.

I'm not mad about who I got in the draft, I'm mad because my opponent wasn't even gold and every day we lose more people. We can do anything you guys want, I just wanna play in a franchise that lasts more then a week, dam
MethoSauRuS
MethoSauRuS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keg43 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:08 pm

The guy I played in week one quit after my second offensive drive. Then he left the franchise. He was messaging me for a couple days about how bad he wanted to play too. I don't want this league to fall apart either and I kind of was hoping you were a commissioner. The last thing he posted was that this league has basically been postponed til after new years. We have owners trying to get trades approved and he's not even around...Let's go COMMISH!
keg43
keg43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  R Kritikal 916 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:35 am

keg43 wrote:The guy I played in week one quit after my second offensive drive. Then he left the franchise. He was messaging me for a couple days about how bad he wanted to play too. I don't want this league to fall apart either and I kind of was hoping you were a commissioner. The last thing he posted was that this league has basically been postponed til after new years. We have owners trying to get trades approved and he's not even around...Let's go COMMISH!

I would message him back and ask him where tf did he go, I am still waiting to play my first game.
R Kritikal 916
R Kritikal 916

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shibbyrazel on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm

so we're keeping the league going right?
shibbyrazel
shibbyrazel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  keg43 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Absolutely! Play your first week game if you haven't already. Send friend requests to owners in the league, especially the commissioner so you can get a hold of guys when you see them on live. There are still 28 owners and guys filling up a waiting list to replace useless owners. Continue to be active in the forums.
keg43
keg43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2